Our partners at Luceplan have announced new lighting designs this week, during Milan Design Week.
- The result of the first collaboration between Luceplan and the studio Pio & Tito Toso, Across is a versatile and dynamic lamp, ready to personalize any space, “crossing” it with a clear, distinctive graphic gesture.
- J-us is an original vision of the traditional chandelier with arms, in which technological innovation, research on materials and new solutions for electrical conduction are completely concealed from view.
- Halfway between a suspension and a ceiling lamp, Millimetro features a very thin circular reflecting disk (as the name says, just 1 mm thick) to produce enveloping, warm light that spreads from below up to the ceiling.
- The Koinè family of lamps designed by the studio Mandalaki for Luceplan has been expanded, in constant pursuit of perfect balance between technology, elegance and purity of form.
- Doi is a family of decorative indoor lamps which takes on different possible configurations in the suspension models, formed by only a disk and a cylinder, or with the added “pendulum” accessory.