We have been closely watching the developing situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The situation is continuously changing, and we at Crest are doing our best to follow current Government guidelines.
As part of this we are:
- providing advice and guidance to all staff in accordance with current guidelines
- encouraging additional handwashing
- avoiding any foreign travel as per the Foreign Office advice
- allowing flexible working arrangements to minimise public travel
- holding Skype or Facetime meetings, rather than face to face
- monitoring our staff to ensure that appropriate action is taken if anyone shows any sign of the virus
- ensuring that all staff are able to effectively work from home where possible to ensure that our business can continue as normal
Visit the following websites for the most up to date and reliable information regarding symptoms, high-risk locations, prevention measures and more:
If in doubt or you have any immediate concerns, please call the NHS Urgent Medical Helpline on 111.